Use OneDrive for Business to sync your school or work files to your computer. After that, you can work with files directly in your file system and access them even when you’re offline. Whenever you’re online, any changes that you or others make will sync automatically.
1 Sign in to Office 365 @ http://techmail.forsythtech.edu.
2. Select the app launcher , and then select OneDrive.
3. Select the Sync button.
4. When your browser asks for permission to open Microsoft OneDrive, click Allow or Yes.
5. If the Set up OneDrive dialog box appears, sign in with your work or school account.
6. When OneDrive opens and the Sync your OneDrive files to this PC dialog box appears, choose the folders you want to sync, or select Sync all files and folders, and then select OK.
7. Sync is all set up now. You can close the Getting ready to sync dialog box now, if it’s still open in the web browser.
Your OneDrive for Business files will now appear in File Explorer as OneDrive – Forsyth Technical Community College