Access My Forsyth Tech
1. Sign in to My Forsyth Tech by visiting http://my.forsythtech.edu.
2. Select Student Planning.
3. Select Go to Plan & Schedule.
Selecting the Term
4. Select the Term (ex. Summer 2017).
5. View your Planned Courses on the left side. Note: Planned courses are added either by your advisor or you.
6. Select View other sections to find the course you would like to register for.
7. Select the course to view more details. If you would like to choose that course select Add Section.
Searching the Course Catalog
8. You may also search for courses using the search feature.
9. Use the filters on the left side to narrow your search.
10. Repeat steps 5-9 until you have planned your entire semester.
11. Select Register Now. You should see all sections turn green and your status will say “Enrolled: X credits”.
You are successfully register for the semester!
Made a mistake? Select the Drop button under the course you wish to drop. You can only do this during the registration period. After registration has ended, you will need to use the Online Course Drop System to withdraw from classes.
Need support? Contact the ITS Support Center.
Phone: 336-734-7395 (M-TH 7:30am – 7pm & F 7:30am-3pm)
Walk-in: Main Campus, Allman 106 (M-TH 8am – 7pm & F 8am-3pm)