In this guide:
Delete a video
1. Sign in to Office 365 @ http://techmail.forsythtech.edu.
2. Select the app launcher , and then select Video.
3. Select the channel from which you want to delete a video.
4. Select the thumbnail of the video that you want to delete. The video player page will appear.
5. On the top navigation bar, choose Manage, then Delete.
6. In the Deleted Video dialog box, choose Delete to confirm that you want to delete this video.
Restore or permanently delete a deleted video
1. Select the channel from which the video was deleted.
2. On the Office 365 Video top navigation bar, choose Recycle Bin.
3. In the Recycle Bin pane, select the video you want to restore or permanently delete.
4. Select Restore Selection to restore the video to it’s original channel or select Delete Selection to permanently delete the video.
5. Select OK to verify the restore or delete or select Cancel to go back to the list of items in the Recycle Bin.