1. Open your device’s Settings app .
2. Under “Wireless & Networks,” select Wi-Fi.
3.Touch the Wi-Fi switch to turn it to the On position.
4. You’ll see a list of saved and available networks.
5. Select FT-Guest from the list of available networks.
6. The authentication page will load. Read the agreement and select Accept.
7. Once connected, your device will say “Connected” under the network name.
Tip: If your device is running Android 5.0 or higher and the saved network you want to connect to isn’t showing up in the list of networks, touch the Menu icon in the top right corner of the screen. Then touch Refresh to reload the list of networks.