Your TechID account will become locked out after three (3) consecutive unsuccessful login attempts. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to unlock your TechID account.
You will need the following before you begin:
- Answers to TechID Self-Service security questions
1.To begin, visit the TechID Self-Service portal @ https://techid.forsythtech.edu
2. Enter your TechID and the characters from the image. Select OK.
3. Select Unlock My Account.
4. Provide answers to all of the security questions.
5. On the Account Successfully Unlocked screen, select Go To Home Page
6. Select Forgot My Password.
7. Provide answers to all of the security questions.
8. Create a new password.
Note: Please pay attention to the password requirements at the top of the page. See this guide for Password Best Practices.